Friday, October 14, 2016

Fox in Flats












 

The coolest...

"Dress not to impress but to make the day lighter and bolder -- specially Mondays." 

I am a conformist, unconventional life style is so appealing to me. I'm into classic, vintage, unique, and unusual stuff that recites a story, something so modernly royal. I am fascinated with clothes that displays eccentricity, which I commonly referred to as queer style, I find it very likeable and I fancy every garbs which distinguished the personality of the user, so cool and comfy at the same time which I think the most important characteristic in general not to mention the power it gives the wearer to look more lovely and attractive. Spell design and those eccentric line of clothing are my fave, my happiness. I go with rustic look, easy cool, classy jeans and shirt with a little bit of modern kick like I said. Something I less expect people to wear but there -- donning it the most luxurious way ever.

P.S. I am a gypsy... love wondrous bohemian fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment